Friday, January 11, 2008

 

Goshh

Today gary drove me to school! It was kia 2.0 lol, model i forgot. It was bigger and more comfortable, and of cuz more power. the else people dont pay above 1.6 lit just to pay more COE right?

we chatted on car insurance on the car ride. BELOW 24years old and P plate cant be in an insurance policy. Whereas some may can deal insurance when your insurance claim past 3years is v.less money or clean record. Also some details to ask for quotation from the respective insurance company.

insurance is something not really important from what i think. of cuz you will say u careful ppl knock you how? heard until sian liao, if you not enough age, still p-plate, think about what insurance right? just drive carefully and gain experience on the road lah!

after 3nights of sick java. I finally kinna complete my basic mindset on how my program should run. It should not be a problem, since i already spent like 6hours a day to do my project. Why not spend like more 5hours editing the project?

I am getting thrilled feeling after i successfully done it on my own. I did it completely different from Thiha.

What i done? I implement java codes on html to check values, and some other small little stuff that make me really happy.

Java is my best friend right? dont disappoint me, get me a good grade please, all my love and time spent on you (=

Lets go dating again Java! on friday night and sat(if fri i not completed)

thats all! 21days more to freed myself. GOSH! counting down each day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]