Monday, January 14, 2008

 

Exams exams exams

Well, exams are rushing.... Its been knocking the door ever since i am aware of it uh? Handed up java project today, still have regrets on java program.

Ever thought how much time and effort i spent? I am very sure alot more then anyone else in the class... I am just so so so devoted to java, i can quite confidently saying that i know java servlet well. I know what's the problem even its the slighest, troubleshooting step by step.

Just have regrets! Why i didnt edit the forget password bonus section better! uhhh... HATE THIS!

There's so many people that need help on java question. Whereas i am also busy solving my bonus section yea? I bet maybe most people will think i am selfish as i didnt really help them. Some yea? I met them @ Jp library. Some i explain through msn. Some i told them what's their problem and asked them to solve it themself.

I think i had done my part as friend liao (: The rest is up to other people imagination.

Beijing trip is confirmed at 18th jan. At least i have sometime to visit friends house and bai nian. I just dont really wish to talk about anything really. I just hope time passes quickly... I dont really know what i am trying to avoid, or maybe i am such a loser on certain matters.

The pace of life is getting faster, i will be turning 20 in around 8months. I really really wonder again, what's gonna happen in the future. I just worries, well, just a while, and i know i gonna face up what i am going through now. Like finishing poly, studying well, participate in cca actively..

Sometimes i just dont understand you treat people good, they turn back stab you. They will tell tales like he treat friend not good enough or stuff. If you dare please discuss this infront of me. The most anything in the future i know, no matter is benefit or asking for help, i wont approach you.

Friends are still friends right? You dont expect a friend to do everything that you suppose to do. I really hate people who put their problem into OUR problem.

Just like maybe i donate blood, i met peter today. I asked peter if he had donated blood, he told me he was scared, he dont wanna go. I will start blabbering hey, you are so selfish, you dont save life. You just care about yourself..

this is just an example, there's many others. I just dont understand lar please. There's so many people in the world need help. OK! lets say you donated money to the people who played music on the streets, they maybe blind..etc..

Why not i bring you to china let you donate? Bring you to india... Its like no ending? Please la, the world is so big, dont act like you can change the world or something. If there is rich, there will be poor. Its something that cannot be changed. Working hard defintely give you a chance to become rich, but chances are also important.

So my conclusion to this post is, i will continue avoiding whatever that come in my way (:
Friends that are true, stay, the rest fked off.
dont put your problem in to OUR problem.

Thats all, and study hard for MST!

I am not a emo man. But someone who is able to think and suppress his feeling most of the time. No matter what he sees (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]