Wednesday, January 09, 2008

 

The Cpu

Most people have CPU (illustrate)

================== The CPU ====================
My CPU look extremely nice for most people. They praise me for owning such a good CPU. Well, they didn't know that CPU outside nice have no use. With so many people praising and envying me having such a good looking and nice performance cpu. I had learnt to agree with them, rather then explaning to them which i dont want to.

Some people dont have CPU, but most people have it. May it good or bad, its still a CPU that you own right? I agree with the fact that having is better then dont.

Whereas since you had a CPU, comparing with other CPU the speed and processor and ram speed will be common. For me, a nice looking CPU that should be better then other CPU, had actually lost terribly to most of my friend's CPU. I am lost for words, arnt my CPU is better? Why... Why my CPU people say good, and it doesnt perform... why.. Lots of program not Sync ? Data clashed? Not enough memory? What the fish problem is with my CPU.

I finally got the problem with a stupid Administrator that control my CPU. I really hate it, it doesnt make sense with my way of handling CPU. My way of handling is consider 1st class in the eyes of other friends or CPU Administrator. Why my Administrator is so different. Can i change an Administrator? The answer is no obviously...

With my CPU i can never do my things to the fullest right now. Neither i wanna a new CPU. Do whatever i can with this CPU ba.

But the bottom line, its still good to have a CPU compared to those who don have CPU.

================== The CPU END ====================

Gosh.. examination are coming.
Spent 45mins trying to simulate my marks i am gonna get. Got some yelling as usual...

I should be aiming with accuracy la.. since i calculated.
I hope to get

Java - A
Internet working - A
The others hopefully to get C+ or B? Cuz the rest subject are 60+ i calculated.

Feeling stress with the projects and stuff.... So many projects.. 3more project to go, and examinations are nearing...

Stress is the only word. Hope project will be over soon. Will try my very best for the project and coming examination.

Gambatte..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]