Wednesday, January 02, 2008

 

Car Craze

Just bathe came out -.-"

Yup yup, today is all about car craze! Tk just sent us back after visiting raffles marina... He been talking all along that his dad will buy him a car. I thought he was bullshitting, today he drove a SJA car plate to my door step invite me for a ride (:

I was wondering what car model is that, and it turned out to be a new series of toyota vios. Quite spacious and nice, the aircon is cool and the leather seat is much more comfortable then the old alties. Went to walk along the sea side at raffles marina with friends. The car was just nice, there are total of tk + 4 of us including me.

They was actually planning CNY coming out to visit each other house. Gary, tk and me drive and it should be enough to carry everyone, at night. As gary said his dad will use car during the day. Hahaaa, i was stunted for a second, what more can i say? Shong was there, at least he really know how i felt. I can really really still recall my feeling... It was there since march 15th 07, i will never ever forget.

Was so speechless actually, i ended up saying my dad use car alot, blahblahblah... They end up saying at night your dad still drive? I say i wasnt too sure :(

Some dad are good, some are...? ermmm? yup.. i am just not so lucky to have a personal car.. Just my luck? Really have alot alot to say, but what can i say infront of him? He will say all his theory and point of view that is disagreed by many youngster and the most important the person is me.

What can i fight for? I know someone will say if you got money you will buy your own car lor, why depend on people right? You wont wanna beg someone whom will like to bullshit only. All talk no action.

Money money, all on car -.-" Had a small accident during the last 2car trip. Ended up paying 350 in total for myself. Plus the car rental etc...
i spent like 500+ ?
I am not rich, but..... what can i do? :(

And the other time is shared by my other friends, 450 divided by 3 =/
plus rental etc.... SIGH!!~ STOP... don wanna feel sad..
I really scared... to drive.. yet i yearn for that kind of feeling. Hate this hate this, i don wann accident anymore...
I DONT WANT ACCIDENT!
I passed everything at 1time, i spent the least money in sch. I spent 1.8k everything included
I took 20lessons to pass all subject under school, why not try asking around? BBDC 20lessons to Manuel driving lessons... Is consider legend liao lor...
But the current me.. I gonna shake head, where is my calmness and suave feeling gone to? I really dont know.... *Sighz*

My parking skill sucks seriously. 1st time accident is during parking, how in the hell i am skilled in parking when i am not allowed to drive many times? Okay good reason, why must i drive in the first place? Its kinna my passion lol, i just love the feeling of driving, freedom. I rather spend the petrol money then eat, surprising isnt it? lolx

some people will come and say, no money say what drive car? Eat also not enough ah... Enough of say lah, from what i think. Enough is okay, but what also dont give, i just dont like it. I wont do anything or ask for it too.

Exams and project are nearing, probably i will go for a driving trip few weeks later or maybe after exams and before cny. The addictive feeling, its hard to forget...



EVO (:

I just love the feeling.
If people dont wanna give you, you can always try to hint abit. BUT... The person kinna avoided it, and maybe say some other excuses to avoid talking about the main topic. Be clever, dont mention it.

I also dont understand why i love driving so much.... I really dont like to action even when i drive, i dont really drive fast too. I also couldnt find out the reason why... -,-" I just feel relax when driving... *Sighzzzzzzzz*

When can i drive again... Drive with fear now? How much money from my pocket is paid to accident fee? It was like near 500 la. Plus car rental this kind.... Thats why i work and work, no money anything, all spent on car and eat.

Say me dumb lor..... But i just feel for it, i have a strong passion for it. My P-plate is going to... EXPIRED, OH NO.... P-plate expiring in 2.5 months :D
I just hope to drive happily again, real soon.

I love driving deep from my heart, despite all the hardship that i am going through? Of all the fking trouble... all the accidents.. I still have the passion of driving deep from my heart (:

Do you?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]