Wednesday, December 26, 2007

 

Dec 2007

Say farewell to 2007....?

I know i didnt update this blog lol. Kinna dead. hmmmm, some updates now?

Life had been fairly good? projects and exams are coming really near, i am kinna worried now..Gosh...

What i had been doing wor? Seriously this 2weeks holiday, i felt its too long. Maybe i really enjoyed myself alot alot during this 2weeks holiday i swear. My cousin from malaysia just left, kinna lonely again. HAHAA!!

Every year also like that, i hate 'goodbye', i really detest the feeling to the core sometimes. Yet i know saying goodbye is for a better reunion next time. Do you agree? There's no never-ending gathering afterall.

Went to malaysia @ 20th-23th dec, went shopping around mid-valley, lesiure mall... and some shopping mall, lazy to list it out. It was quite fun ah, but i didnt buy much, kinna buy like 2clothes and some headbands.. socks... and.. THE END!

Thinking back, the last 6nights i been mahjong-ING..... GOSH!! The 1st time i played mahjong was at ALYEEN house, during new year... during sec 3 and 4? I stopped ever since, am i kinna feeling quite pro now, haa..

spent Christmas eating at bugis pepper lunch... err err, no photo, cuz i am not that kind of guy that love taking photo, maybe my cousin did i think?? =P After that went to orchard took some photos... and find my cousin.. ohh ya my sis and bf also there.
After that we together went newton to have some seafood and satay... After that it was kinna early. But we wanna go home early, everyone was tired. We still have Majong session ahh!!

1Round, 4 "wind", we used to play 4hours during the 1st 3days. We slowly improve the speed. Guess what? yesterday we played 1round and we took only 3hours. Horray! =X

I feeling i am running out of time. If my BJ working is approved, i really feel my life is changing. 3weeks of study, after that exam. Rest awhile, celebrate Chinese new year, and after that work for 2months @ BJ hopefully.

Coming back, year3, GOSH I FELT OLD....darn. Then choose 1gems, and leading my poly life with my classmate for the last sem. After that most of them will go internship. Sem2 of year3, project and 2 elective.... ARGHHH!! and i predict.. before i know, its already project finishing and year3 is going to an end. That should be 1year from now. And army days are marching near, i can feel the tremble and the feeling even from now. Getting all excited yet depressing. haa!! what feeling is that yo?

After that hand-up project and celebrate chinese new year, after that waiting for army enlistment. GOSHHH.... Even i always say walk 1step, see 1step. But i felt kanchiong nowadays.... Really.. My time is running out, i still got some stuff wanna do..

My blog post so random, i lazy scroll up and type. I am that kind of typist love to type type.. type pretty fast and don wanna go edit that kind... and.. i am really..... dumbdumb, lol!

okay okay, i wanna say is i went msia i ate A&W, lost in singapore since young... haa!! it was delicious with the root beer + float... WAHHH!!! Heavenly.. went to watched movie (national treasure) damn nice lar.. the action... and also went to Sing K.... "smth lyk kbox in sg"... it was pretty good lar. But i don like to sing 1, aga aga sing sing happy abit.. haha.. there is buffet also... ate abit then sing for 2hours, then we went watch e movie lol, alamak, my post really RANDOM... i typed -blogpost random ... lame... G!!!!

So precisely time is really running out. And ya, my room is leaking water again. I HATE IT gosh..... my bed gonna move, i cant use my table. WTB really...

i remember my conversation with my cousin .... TOPIC always on GIRLS!!! CHIOBU.. lol, nothing to be PS of lah.. be OPEN mah. What century liao right? hAhaaa...

think i stop here ba?

Interested to look at my quite first few blog.
Go www.banghong88.blogspot.com
HAaaa!! I gonna make this blog nicer with a nicer skin, or rather create a new blog i suppose? I should fix my blog for long usage soon... yeah soon? =P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]